Wednesday, June 24, 2015

slow simple pleasures

This seems out of syllabus for my style of writing, slow and simple as except the ‘s’ these words are out of purview. To the point of imagination I only like spicy, that is the ‘s’ for me. Over a casual discussion, this title popped up so I cook something pleasurable … slowly and keep the intent simple.
I have often been tagged as slow, though I am fine with this tag except for its relationship with the word lazy. There is not a thin line but a big difference between these two words. Whatever physics I have learnt being slow is relative so that’s an individual perspective. So there is no harm with the speed.
To keep it simple for me is to keep it yourself; everyone is simple in their own world. Things only get complicated when we become more materialistic and thus simplicity becomes immaterial.
We often tend to derive pleasure from complex things and thus miss the important ingredient of pleasure …. Liking ….

So if you are taking a time put to understand pleasure …. You are not slow and once you ignore speed …. You will notice simple things and you never know these may be your carpe diem moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment