Sunday, April 20, 2014

alignment...cue from microsoft word

(Left aligned) So often I use Microsoft word for professional purpose but I never thought it can give an acute personal advice.
(Right Aligned) One day while doing final touch-ups to a write-up I was not getting what I wanted so while reading text by placing the pointer on every button, I read about alignment.
(Center Aligned) Technically alignment is proper adjustment for coordinated functioning.
(Justified) Of the four options, there is Justify which means Align text to both the left and right margins, adding extra space between words as necessary. This creates a clean look along the left and right side along the page.
So easy it is I thought, and I make things complicated unnecessarily. The alignment of the life has to be justified, apparently the different meanings of justify are not apt to my thought, so I will stick to the Microsoft Word definition.

Just try to strike equal balance between all the heads and tails of the coin of life and the in return the life will be just to you. Add personal space, apply brakes and take required breaks to maintain average speed of your life. This in turn will give you a clean life, full of peace and happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Analogies. Interesting how one can find analogies in life and apply to their own values! Good one here Pushkar! Life is about balances and justifications! Once you know how to justify, life appears to be clean and in balance! :)

    ReplyDelete