Monday, September 26, 2011

My Two Bosses

In a job, one always has a boss,
The boss is always a combination of sweet and sour sauce.
Since I am special, I have a pair of boss,
It’s an excellent combination of tomato and chilly sauce.
One is black, the other is white,
One is crazy, another is bright.
One drives scooter, other drives bike,
One opines for stability, other speaks for hike.
One talks Biology, other speaks computer,
To compare them, I don’t have a common parameter.
For all the dissimilarities, similarity is the cause,
Same as me, both of them have a pair of boss.
They are same as they both like to chat,
It’s a rare combination of fit and fat.
One is black as it is night,
One is moon as it is white.
Doing a job is just obey your boss,
To obey whom I always need to toss.
Tossing once is fine, but twice is a tedious job,
Better get back to work and be a part of the mob.

No comments:

Post a Comment