Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wine, Beer and Whisky....

Wine, Beer and Whisky.... Don’t whine, just bear as it gets slightly risky....Based on an unconventional lunch though tasty and different.

Very rarely I have got an opportunity to feel my senses during the daytime, and today when I got it I was little apprehensive as I was already fighting with cut-throat competition. But I managed to overcome it as I trusted my new friend tanker who suggested that wine will not harm it rather will give a soothing effect.
I love the idea of happy hours (where the place offers you one plus one during non business hours, thus effectively makes your pocket happy) but having it during day time, I tell you it not only makes your pocket but you also happy. There is some double impact during this time. I can’t forget the style of playing billiards like anything after this double impact long time back.
Being an ardent whisky fan, I took a long time to start liking beer and this was the first tryst with wine so don’t know how long it will take. Although I learned quite interesting things about it, it’s a drink of class, it is effective if sipped slowly, drink more with tongue than throat and it is good for heart too. I wish I had one to actually understand the benefits. But for whiskey lovers it is very slow and lacks the kick, though it is effective. But somehow after one complete bottle I couldn’t feel the senses. The food was very nice to start with crispy potato veg.
So on insistence of another tanker friend, I took up beer. In my initial days I actually hated beer for its bitterness and slow effect but then I slowly started un-hating it giving its taste when it is chilled. And in super summer whisky is very risky. So thankfully to the partial effect of wine, I skipped the cut-throat competition to pick up a round of beer, with double omelette. I just love egg in any form.
Though I managed to bear it for some time but today as I was already facing a cut throat competition nothing goes like whisky. So finally to conclude I had a ready mix of teacher’s. This teacher is almost everyone’s favourite. Though it was only one unit but now the mixture was really very interesting so interesting and intelligent that I was able to understand a different language, although the topic of debate were daily frustrations but still there was some fun in it. I was driving with a constant irregular speed, or may be my bike too had few shots.

1 comment:

  1. One thing people always follow in dining ethics:

    1.Take the wine to the DINE.

    2.open the beer to the dear.

    3.What about whisky that turns every moment to the era of risky.

    ReplyDelete