Monday, June 6, 2011

Why Should I Love You?????

Why should I love you? Let me count the reason.
You are evergreen, winter, summer or any season.
I love the depths of your thought.
Even before I think, I always get caught.
I love the warmth of your physical presence.
Even in your absence I feel your essence.
I love your right smile and left dimple.
Be it any complication, you just make it simple.
I love your drop-dead gorgeous eyes and irresistible smile.
Your undying faith in me makes me feel worthwhile.
I love three of us, u me and our romance.
Dim Lights, soft music and a magical trance.
I love you for being together and your intelligence.
For falling in love with me is a matter of prudence.

1 comment:

  1. sahi.....badiya likha hai... kaha kaha se lekar aate ho yei idea....aur wo bhi bina girl frnd ke....:)

    ReplyDelete