Tuesday, January 4, 2011

….. i was lost …..

The feeling was scaring than the most haunted nightmare I ever had. I was looking for an open door but couldn’t even find a door and got perplexed. The conundrum was like a black and dense night – unwilling to be solved – and I was lost, but wait a minute I can recall my last moment on Earth – I was discovering the most communicative feature made by GOD – two crystal clear lakes, don’t get confused, I was not sitting near to either a mountain or an ocean, I was not feeling lonely either, go up to the second line, I was confused, so where was I – yes, two crystal clear lakes, it was only the first moment when I met an angel in human disguise, I could not bank on her face and don’t know when she took me through her glistening eyes, nothing was working as if the world lost its life but suddenly with a rush of blood through my head, there came a realization and it was sweeter than the sweetest potion I ever had. Now going back to my last moment on Earth, I asked for sky and got a sky full of stars and a beautiful moon. Now going back again into where I was lost, they were two crystal clear lakes – deep blue eyes – as if created specially for the most beautiful damsel. Its awesome and I was flabbergasted to learn that why people go to moon, mars to search for another life, when they have another world here. You only need to have the beautiful outlook to identify the sixth world, the world of peace and love, where people don’t speak, as they don’t have to, as they communicate with their eyes. They not only communicate, but they spread love and passion through them. WOW such a philanthropic thought, but everything goes in vain when your favorite pussycat assaults you. Oh! My God, such rude end to such a beauty full dream.

2 comments:

  1. Bhai, frankly mere 2 feet upar se gaya. But as far as vocab is concerned....this is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete